CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why I Don't Crochet

I shouldn't even be writing this. I decided to take up amirugumi crochet. I've been working on a Princess Leia doll all night. It's not turning out very good but it's my first try. However, after a few hours of this my wrist is juuuuust about ready to fall off. It hurts to type. Somebody just cut my arm off so I can sleep please. At least with knitting it balances between my arms and just causes the occasional tingle. This is full on like when I broke my wrist.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am intrigued by the thought of a Princess Leia crochet doll...

Maven said...

Hiya! I stumbled on in here from the CLF group on Ravelry!

Love your creativity! Keep up with the blogging:)

I've given you a "thumbs up" on StumbleUpon.com, so others looking for crochet and inspiration can find, read and enjoy your blog.

Peace and Fleece,
Maven

PS: Get yourself one of those braces for carpal tunnel syndrome. It should help let the affected area rest sufficiently. Also, holding the hook too tight might also be causing you strain. Hope this helps!