CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Project Rundown

Alright, I think on Fridays I'm going to do a rundown of all the projects I currently have cast on and how well they're going. Mostly because I can't think of anything else to say right now and I feel like blogging. Yay path of least resistance!

The Doctor Who Scarf
It is currently running 5 feet and 1 inch long and is approximately 46% finished. That is the equivalent of this:
Click for clickage

The "Pauline" Test Knit
I'm test knitting a bonnet for a friend's contest entry. The gauge has been attempted and I'm close enough to it to go ahead.

The Vicious Gnauga Bag
I am so not looking forward to redoing the teeth on this sucker. It takes several hours and makes me want to kill things. I am tempted to just get wicked drunk and see if that makes it go faster, or else to take it to the yarn store on Saturday and try to socialize through the pain.

The Vicious Gnauga Bag-Hat
A hat I'm making for a friend to look like the vicious gnauga bag and using the left over yarn. Now that said-friend has finally given me his proper head measurements once I realized that 31 inches was probably a result of him messing up with a measuring tape. We are now much happier at 24 inches as it will no longer fit as a tube top.

0 comments: